Happy Friday, y’all! Toady in my wacky little world of toilet paper tube crafts L is for llama! The llama might be my favorite creature to date!
- 1 toilet paper roll
- Single hole punch
- Sharpie marker
- White scrap paper
- Cereal box
You can see in the picture below that the llama is only 2 separate pieces like many of the other animals. This one is just a little different because I used the scissors to “carve” into the toilet paper roll and create a neck and scalloped edges.
Oh and here a few fun facts about llamas:
- The llama is a South American relative of the camel.
- Llamas are herbivores which means they don’t eat meat. They eat grass, ferns, and hay.
- Native people have used llamas as pack animals for centuries.
- A llama typically carries between 50-75 pounds on their back.
- When a llama gets mad it might hiss or spit!