3. Play-Doh: Cheers to a little extra Dough!
5. Jolly Ranchers: Wishing you a holly jolly Christmas!
8. Chocolate money @ Life as a mom
9. Origami money @ Homemade gifts
11. Gift Card Cuff @ It’s Toile Good
12. Canned Money @ What I live For
13. Money Tree @ Then She Made
14. Money Lei @ Lil luna
16. Money Lottery: My brother invented this method. He puts various amounts of cash in envelopes, fans them out and allows us each to pick one envelope. Typically this happens on Christmas afternoon. One year the big prize was $100! I must say it is pretty exciting, and my siblings and I look forward to it each year!
17. Gingerbread “dough” +poem @ Heart and soul scrappers
18. Book Money: Hide a crisp $20 bill in a good book. Freakanomics, C.R.A.F.T., or Guns, Germs, and Steel are a few good options. A cook book or an adult coloring book could be perfect for the right person too! The hard part is not telling the recipient. Just let the recipient find the hidden treasure as they flip through the book. I promise they will be excited…it is like finding hidden money in your winter coat pocket!
19. Kleenex money box @ Lovezilla
21. Frame money @ Create my event
22. It’s raining money @ The seasonal home
23. Pizza box
With Christmas just around the corner, I feel like this might be a handy post! Do you have any other ideas about how to give cash creatively? I’d love to hear…