1. Cereal box notebook covers
2. This book belongs to labels
There are 2 sets of free printable book labels to choose from. One set is perfect for a teacher’s school library and says “From the library of ” and the other set works well for a home library. The second set of book labels says “This book belongs to”.
3. Supply Pouch @ Flamingo Toes
4. Back to school organization
Back to school party ideas
5. Apple cake pops
The apple cake pops from Bakerella are delicious and adorable. I’m obsessed with the tiny pretzel stem. These cake pops make a great back to school teacher gift or a fun treat for kids to get excited about going back to school!
15. Pencil piñata
8. Back to school party ideas
9. Crayon Wreath
10. Apple Gift
The back to school fairy leaves a little package at the front door! 17. Smartie Pants lunch Printables @ It is what it is
18. Back pack makeover @ Under the Sycamore
When does everyone else go back to school?