1. University of Michigan
Hanging out on a college campus is always fun and so many fun free things things to do with your family there. At the University of Michigan we’ve enjoyed: The Museum of Art, The Natural History Museum –but in our family it’s known as the dinosaur museum. The Matthaei Botanical Gardens is gorgeous and always free admission for everyone, but you will have to pay for parking.
- Go to a local Detroit Library
- Check out a museum pass just as you would a book, with your valid library card.
- Passes are good for either 2 or 4 free admissions, depending on the museum.
- The pass is good for one week.
- You don’t need to return the pass to the library.
- The pass is for general admission only, special events and exhibits are not included.