Who loves football? Not me! But Andy likes it, and we both like to have people over… so I make things cute and chat with the girls while the guys watch football! I leave the cooking up to Andy! Here are 15 festive game day party ideas that are sure to make your table cuter and your belly full!
15 Game Day Party Ideas
1. Don’t worry about cooking on game day, save time and let folks make their own nachos. After all, this is “nacho” average game day! See all of the nacho bar details at C.R.A.F.T.
2. Turn old footballs into vases that can be used again and again. Wow! (Source: Kimberly Handy via Pinterest)
3. Another food idea to keep a things simple and the crowd happy. Whip up a chili and let everyone make their own toppings. Perfect for the “Souper” bowl! See all the soup bar details and that cute football field tablecloth at Felt so Cute.
4. There is no denying that this stadium dip is adorable. And I promise it is delicious too. Did I mention it is also easy! True. You just need a box that is larger than your dip tray and voila, stadium! Check out the details on Perfect Party Ideas.
5. Use simple PVC pipe ti make a field goal that can be used for centerpieces. Hop over to Catch My Party for details.
6. Give a store bought sheet cake a fancy makeover with a little icing and mini Snickers! This football field cake is sure to win best cake of the game day! Find the full tutorial on Mom on Timeout.
7. Turn tin cans into football party decor with construction paper and tape! See more pictures and details at Mom on Timeout.
8. Keep drinks cold and looking cute with this simple astro turf craft. Get the full tutorial on Uncommon Designs.
9. Make any juice box 10x cuter with construction paper. It makes the juice taste better, promise. See more pictures and details at And Everything Sweet.
10. Turn any pizza into a football with pepperonis! You can make the pizza from scratch. Or do what I like to do and order a cheese pizza form your favorite pizza joint and add a pepperoni shaped football yourself.
11. Simple and cute is always a winner, and these cheese, cracker, and summer sausage bites do the trick. Hop on over to Gimme Some Oven for the details.
12. Here is a sweet treat everyone is sure to love. Craft up cute football party treats to hand out when your favorite team scores a touch down. Find the tutorial at Homes.com.
13. I love Your Home Based Mom uses empty beer bottles food labels. Cute and so simple!
14. Give ice cream sandwiches a fancy makeover with a cute stick and a tiny bit of icing. Details at Celebration Shoppe.
15. Cake pops are always a good idea. Get the football cake pop details at Love + Butter.
Are you you a football fan? Do you host game day shindigs often? What is your go to football party recipe? I’d love to hear…