I made some super simple ghosts with kebab sticks and Puffs tissues! The best part? Your crafting leftovers will come in very handy for flu season! Puffs has new SoftPack packaging that’s flexible, water-resistant, and easily fits into any nook or cranny in your home. Much better than carrying around the hard box or running out of tissues with the tiny travel package!
And my favorite part? You can craft with them! I’m sharing 7 Halloween craft ideas! All you need to make the simple ghosts is Puffs tissues, wooden kebab sticks, orange ribbon, 1-2 inch styrofoam balls, and a black permanent marker. Just stick the kebab stick into the styrofoam ball, and wrap one tissue over the top. Tie the bottom with a piece of ribbon and voila!
Now, get the kiddos to help you craft up lots of these guys and use them to play and decorate your house this Halloween! Here are 7 ways to use tissue paper ghosts this Halloween!
1. Ghost hunt game for kids: Use your handy dandy little ghosts like an Easter Egg hunt for the kids! Hide them all over the house and then go on a ghost hunt! This will keep them entertained for at least 30 minutes!
2. In vases: After the ghost hunt, stick them in cute little vases as decoration for a table or mantel!
3. Bunting: Tie a few ghosts together with twine and make a fun bunting to hang anywhere!
4. Cake toppers: Wow your friends with your mad baking and craft skills, and stick a little ghost a top a cupcake! Or stick a few in cake!
5. Decorate your plants: Stick you cute little ghosts in potted plants inside and out.
6. In a wreath: Stick a few ghosts in a wreath to spruce up your front door!
7. Ghost on the shelf (like Elf on the shelf): Hide your ghost in a different place each night for the kids to find in the morning!
Do you have any other fun Halloween craft ideas that involve Puffs tissues? Are you excited about the new SoftPack packaging?
Comments & Reviews
Hani Shabbir says
These are cute.. I like them best in plants.