It’s officially spring! Yay! Time for flowers, sunshine, and… spring cleaning! Cleaning your house is so much fun, said no one ever, ha! There are a few cleaning tasks I really do enjoy, and they include things that don’t take a long time and make a big impact! Like vacuuming one rug. (Notice I said one rug because well, quick is key!) This is why I love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They make a big impact in a little amount of time. And those little suckers can clean almost anything from bathrooms to furniture and even shoes! So, today I teamed up with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to share my 9 favorite Magic Eraser uses that you might not know about!
Making a mess is easy, so cleaning it up should be too. Thanks to Mr. Clean, you can clean smart, not hard!
1. Cleaning canvas shoes: I do this fairly often, it’s one of those big impact, little time things that makes me happy! I love using Magic Erasers on our canvas shoes. It works like well, magic! And takes just a few seconds to make them sparkle!
2. Walls: Our walls get a beating with a toddler and all of his indoor vehicles and sticky fingers! A Magic Eraser can clean scuffs (and fingerprints!) of off most walls in no time.
3. Bathtubs/ Grout/ Tile: I don’t want to blame everything on Max, but he is the one that takes a bath every night and loves to play outside! Magic Erasers make cleaning the bottom of the tub a cinch.
4. Baseboards/ Trim: This is one of my favorites! This is one of those that seriously takes about 30 seconds per door and makes a giant impact. Go do a little door inspection, especially right around the door knobs, you’ll see what I mean.
5. White laminate furniture: Magic Eraser can get rid of stickers and even truck bangs and shoe scuffs.
6. Insides of plastic coolers: Yep! Clean the inside of your plastic cooler with Magic Erasers. You’re welcome.
7. Stains on the underside of the toilet seat: I mean ewww, but everyone’s got ’em! And Magic Erasers take off the pee stains in t-minus 30 seconds!
8. Plastic toys and baby contraptions: I’ve whipped out a Magic Eraser on our mamaRoo, high chair, and call me crazy, but even Max’s soccer ball that he likes to play with inside!
9. Inside of the microwave: Works like a charm and takes all of 90 seconds.
For more tips vis C.R.A.F.T. facebook readers, check out this list of 10+ more ideas of how to use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers in your home!
Ever wonder about the “Magic” in the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? Here’s how they work: Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are feature water-activated micro-scrubbers that penetrate surface grooves anywhere grime gets trapped to remove built-up soap scum, grease and dirt. I love that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser gets rid of more grime per swipe than the leading all-purpose bleach spray cleaner. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has no harsh chemicals. As with any cleaning product, I recommend testing a small area before using on an entire surface. Thanks to Mr. Clean, we can clean smart, not hard!
For more dirty little spring cleaning tips check out this video with Julian Harris!
Give me some more tips! What do y’all use your Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for?! I’d love to hear…