I love cheesy greatness! And today’s cheese is as cheesy as it gets, hardy har. I crafted up a fun little mini Valentine (or anniversary) card for your significant other. We love cheese and crackers and you don’t eat one without the other in Casa de Dorobek. Boys, your girlfriends and wives would love this too. And all you have to do is print out the tiny card, write a sweet note (important!) and grab some cheese and crackers! For even more awesomeness, write in the note that you have a special spot picked out that you are taking her to to enjoy the treats. (Don’t forget to line up a babysitter.) If you live in Austin, check out Mt. Bonnell! (And if you’re into wine, grab a bottle and print one of these 3 notes out.)
Oh and the free printable comes with 3 mini Valentine cards per sheet!
Adults need Valentines too, don’t ya think? For more adult Valentine ideas, check out these 7 free printable valentines for co-workers, friends, and significant others!
- “I like/ love you a whole lotto!” – Lottery tickets
- “You’re like a fine wine, Valentine” – Wine
- “Don’t make me wine, be my Valentine!” – Wine
- “Chocolate is nice, roses are fine, but nothing says I love you like a nice glass of wine!” – Wine
- “You’re sew special to me!” – Sewing kit
- Thank you for be’an such a good co-worker!– Cofeee