Valentine’s Day is for everyone, not just the kids! I’ve got 15 free printable Valentines that are perfect for your adult co-workers, friends, teachers, and bosses in your life! This list includes something for everyone from diet coke to lottery tickets, and even a sewing kit. I gave my brother in law a sewing kit one year, and he loved it!
Free Printable Valentines
Lottery tickets are my go to gift for holidays and birthdays. I typically use “I like you a whole lotto” or “I hope your birthday is a whole lotto fun”. Either way, it is sure to get a smile and you never know, you could make someone a millionaire!
Useful Treat Valentines
1. I won the lotto having you has a friend– Lottery tickets
2. I love you a whole lotto – Lottery tickets
3. We love you a whole lotto – Lottery Tickets
4. You’re sew special to me – Sewing kit
5. You’re like a fine wine, Valentine – Wine
6. Don’t make me wine, be my Valentine – Wine
8. I like you & coffee – Coffee (see below)
9. You keep my grounded. Thanks for be’an a super friend – Coffee (see below)
10. You are the diet to my coke – Diet Coke
11. I wheelie like you – Wheelie brand nuts
12. We go together like cheese and crackers – Cheese & crackers
13. Ahoy Valentine, You’re a real Treasure – Pirates Booty
14. You are all that and a bag of chips – Chips
If you’ve got coffee lovers in your lift, this one is for you! If you know your Valentine uses coffee pods, this free printable would work with those too. I had a hard time coming up with a cheesy saying for ground coffee. There are lots of fun ones for “lattes” and “mocha” coffee drinks.
I decided to crowd source, and got tons of great feedback via C.R.A.F.T. facebook. If you’re looking for more coffee puns, check out this awesome list.
To make this Valentine, download the “I like you and coffee” printable here, print them out on card stock, cut the sheets into 4 Valentines, and attach to a bag of tasty beans with tape or use a hole punch and twine. Easy freakin’ peasy and your co-workers will love you forever. Or neighbors. Or friend. Or teachers. Or husband. Or Anyone who loves coffee!
One more fun pic of the cheesy coffee cuteness…
If you’re looking for even more Valentine ideas, check out this post with 150+ clever Valentine sayings paired with small treats.