I’ve been staring at these sample size bags of coffee in my house for a few weeks now trying to think of a good cheesy saying that did not involve the words “latte” or “mocha” since it’s just plain ol’ ground coffee. I decided to post my predicament on C.R.A.F.T. Facebook. Holy moly… y’all are geniuses! The 2 sayings I chose were inspired by this awesome list clever, cheesy coffee Valentine sayings. I gotta give a giant thank you shout out to Lia and Karen from C.R.A.F.T. facebook for inspiring these cheesy sayings!
Just download the “I like you and coffee” printable here, print them out on card stock, cut the sheets into 4 Valentines, and adhere to a bag of tasty beans with tape or use a hole punch and twine. Easy freakin’ peasy and your co-workers will love ya forever. Or neighbors. Or friend. Or teachers. Or husband. Or Anyone who loves coffee!
One more fun pic of the cheesy coffee cuteness…
And if you are looking for more fun adult Valentine ideas… I’ve got all kinds of free printable goodness:
- “I like/ love you a whole lotto!” – Lottery tickets
- “You’re like a fine wine, Valentine” – Wine
- “Don’t make me wine, be my Valentine!” – Wine
- “Chocolate is nice, roses are fine, but nothing says I love you like a nice glass of wine!” – Wine
- “You’re sew special to me!” – Sewing kit