Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! And if you’ve been hanging out on C.R.A.F.T. for any amount of time, you know cute Valentines day sayings are my favorite. I’ve gathered a list of 50 cute free printable Valentines Day cards paired with small treats. Everything from school supplies to snacks and of course, candy. This comprehensive list of cute valentines day sayings is perfect for a classroom party. It’s also organized by category to make finding the perfect Valentine treat as easy as possible.
Snack Valentine sayings
Looking for some cute Valentine’s Day sayings for the classroom? This snack Valentine list includes things like pretzels, Gold Fish, Cheetos, and applesauce!
1. Pretzels- Stick with me, Valentine
This pretzel Valentine has a DIY version and a free printable versions. The DIY version is as simple as placing stick pretzels in a snack bag and using a note card to write “Stick with me, Valentine”. The free printable pretzel Valentine versions uses a bag topper for a mini pretzel bag.
2. Gold Fish- I’m so glad we’re in the same school
3. Teddy Grahams- A big bear hug for you
- “I’m beary happy you’re in my class”
- “A big bear hug for you!”
4. Cheetos- You’re as neato as a Cheeto
5. Doritos- You’re as neato as a Dorito
6. Apple sauce- You’re awesome sauce
Grab a few small apple sauces and adhere this free “You’re Awesome Sauce” Valentine to the top of each one.
7. S’mores- Everyday I like you s’more
Add marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate to a zip lock bag and top it with this cute free Valentine printable.
8. Moon Pies- I love you to the moon and back
Grab a few boxes of Moon Pies and add this cute free printable to the top of this nostalgic snack! (Get 24 Moon Pies here.)
This free printable comes with 2 Valentine sayings:
- I love you to the moon and back
- You are out of this world, Valentine
9. Pirate’s Booty- Ahoy Matey, you’ re a real treasure
10. Chips Ahoy- Ahoy Matey, be my valentine
11. Bunny Grahams- Some bunny loves being your friend
This bunny Valentine can double as an Easter treat too!
12. Donut holes- You are a hole lot of fun, Valentine
13. Donut holes- Donut you know I like you a hole bunch
14. Cherrios- You’re O so special to me
Cheerios are the snack of choice for the 3 and under crowd. Use this cute free printable Cherrio Valentine to top a bag of every toddlers favorite snack.
15. Apple juice- You’re the apple of my eye
Candy Valentines Day Sayings
This list covers all of your Valentine bases. But, the best part? Many of the valentines day sayings come with a free printable. Just click the link, download the free printable, print and attach to the specified treat.
16. Gummi bears- I’m beary happy you’re in my class
Attach this free printable to a mini bag of gummi bears for a beary sweet treat!
17. Lolly pop- You make my heart pop
Everyone loves lolly pops! Insert any brand of lolly pop into this free printable Valentines card for a cute, easy Valentine for kids.
18. Gum- You send my heart into orbit
I don’t know about your kids, but mine love gum! This Valentine is sue to be winner with the elemnentrary age kids.
19. Rolos- I like the way you roll
Fill a resealable bag with Rolos and staple this free printable bag topper for a yummy Valentine.
20. Chocolate coins- Don’t ever change
Chocolate coins are always fun to give, receive and eat. Plus this free printable “Don’t ever change” note is a sweet sentiment.
21. Pixie Stix- Let’s stick together
Take it old school with Pixie Sticks and attach a cute Valentine card that says, “Let’s stick together!”
22. Life Savers- Valentine, you float my boat
Throw a handful of individually wrapper Life Savers into a plastic bag and top with this “You float my boat” free printable.
This Jedi origami Star Wars Valentine comes with a Pixie Stick light saber. Here are a few fun Star Wars Valentine sayings:
- You’re the Obi-Won for me
- Be my Jedi
- Yoda one for me
- You R2 awesome
- Together we can rule the galaxy
Clever Valentines Day sayings with school supplies
24. Crayons- You color my world, Valentine
The heart shaped crayon Valentine is perfect for preschoolers. Best part? Teachers and parents will love that it isn’t candy!
25. Highlighter- You’re the highlight of my day
The highlighter Valentine is another useful Valentine that is absolutely teacher approved.
Valentine sayings paired with toys
26. Cars- I Wheelie like you Valentine
This free printable car Valentine is big winner with the 2-4 age kiddos.
27. Glow sticks- You make my heart glow
Attach this cute Valentine card to a glow stick for a fun non candy Valentine.
28. Bouncy balls- I like the way you roll
My 7 year old still loves bouncy balls! The free printable comes with 2 Valentine sayings, “You make my heart bounce” and “I like the way you roll”!
29. Army men- Love is a battlefield
This is definitely a boy approved Valentine idea! Simply attach an army guy to the free printable and voila!
30. Balloons- Love is in the air
The balloon Valentines are fun for preschool age kiddos. Print out the “Love is in the air” Valentine card and use washi tape to arttch a red balloon.
31. Balloons- You make my heart pop
32. Play-Doh- I like to play with you, Valentine
33. You’re dino-mite
Attach a stretch toy to this free printable valentine for a fun non candy Valentine!
35. You make my heart soar
Hop on over to Slinky and Moose to get this free “You make heart soar” airplane valentine card.
36. I’m stuck on you
Looking for a kid made DIY Valentine? Grab a few paint chips and a stapler to make little pockets. Fill the pockets with stickers and use the free printable “I’m stuck on you” to attach to the front.
Clever Valentines day sayings with everyday items
Attach lip shaped lip gloss or candy to this cute heart day card for a fun Valentine for a teacher or galentine!
38. Socks- We’re the perfect pair
39. Sewing kit- You’re sew special to me
This is the perfect Valentine for a young adult!
40. Band- Aids- I’m stuck on you
All 3 year olds love Band-Aids! And all parents love useful Valentines!
41. Lottery tickets- I won the lotto having you as a teacher
This Valentine was made for all the amazing teachers in our lives!
This lottery Valentine was made for everyone else 😉 Simple print, fold, and add lottery tickets!
This set of 6 scratch off Valentines is another fun DIY project the kids can make to hand out to friends.