I shared our super exciting baby news on Monday and well, now I can’t stop with the baby cuteness! Let’s talk about announcing your pregnancy? When I was trying to decide how to tell good ol’ facebook that I was pregnant again, I did a little research. As in, I got on Instagram and stalked random people to find the most creative and cute pregnancy announcement ideas! I found some super cute ones… the paper clips are genius (#2)! People are so creative, I mean balloons, dogs, eviction notices, bottles, cravings, and even a little pun for “ice ice baby”! I ended up going with the “Hello my name is sticker” because that is how he made his social media debut many moons ago!
Here are 23 clever ways to announce your pregnancy with a picture!
- Hello my name is
- Safety Pins
- Mom and Dad are getting us a human
- Baby balloons
- Dog big brother
- Mug shot
- Ice ice baby
- Guard dog
- Hide your daughters
- Big Brother 101
- Shoe dates
- Using your last name creatively: “Adding Cherry is on the way!”
- We’re adding a pumpkin to our patch!
- Our little pumpkin
- Off to Europe with a stowaway
- Beach dog
- Mug shots
19. Chelsea is one of my blog besties, and I could not leave out her clever pregnancy announcement picture utilizing cravings!
20. And here’s how we announced my pregnancy with Maxwell, a simple addition:
21. Empty chair:
22. Prego sauce:
Just curious… how did you announce your pregnancy on facebook/ social media? I’d love to see some more creative ideas! Also, if you’re reading this, you’re likely going to need some gender reveal ideas next. Here’s a list of 25 clever ways to announce babies sex.