Strollers. There are lots and lots to choose from. We were given one from a sweet friend at a baby shower, but with all of the choices out there I thought it would be fun to test out another and really get a feel for what I like and don’t like in a stroller. Here’s all you ever wanted to know about the Quinny Buzz Xtra stroller!
Here are some of the features I think are pretty awesome about the Quinny Buzz Xtra:
- Reclining seat- In the forward facing position, there are 3 positions including a full recline option.
- Extra large height-adjustable sun canopy- The canopy has a hidden zipper with an extra 4 in of protection! (See video)
- Height adjustable push bar- Handy for taller mamas.
- Forward and rear facing seat options- It’s super easy to take the seat from rear to forward facing. (See video)
- Adjustable foot rest- The foot rests has multiple options to ensure comfort from baby to toddler.
- 4 color choices (purple, red, black, gray)
- Super cozy, fabric seat cushion for the sweet baby’s bum
- Air filled, all terrain tires for an extra smooth ride
- Adapter included for Maxi- Cosi infant car seat (Love this!)
- How dang easy it is to fold and un fold! (See video)
Here is my attempt at a video… I actually made it while I was prego (5 days over baked to be exact)! So, here are my 3 very favorite things about the Quinny Buzz Xtra. Check out 1:58 in the video to see “my very favorite thing in the world”, ha! (It’s how the Buzz unfolds, amazing I tell you.)