With only 6 days left until valentines day, it’s officially time to wrap up the Share the Love Series! We’ve had some awesome bloggers share clever, cheesy heart day ideas + tons of free printables. I originally asked each blogger to find inspiration with one of these 100 valentines day sayings. They went above and beyond and came with lots of fun ideas to share the love with kids, co-workers, fiends, neighbors, and significant others on heart day 2013! Check out these 8 clever ideas:
1. Love is a battlefield with Nellie Bellie
2. I’m gonna pop you a corny question with Live, Laugh, Rowe
3. Everyday I like you s’more with Capturing Joy
4. You’re the apple of me eye with Ginger Snap Crafts
5. You’re the bomb with Uncommon Designs
6. Happy valentine’s day for crayon out loud with Free Stylin
7. You wormed your way into my heart with C.R.A.F.T.
8. I wheelie like you with TaylorMade
Comments & Reviews
Alina Bradford says
Love them all!
Zoe Alexander says
Such a fab Valentine’s treats for everyone! Great selection & great idea!