It’s so hot in Texas, the farthest thing from my mind is Santa, Frosty, and the elves. Although, I do hope those little guys are working hard up there in the snowy north pole for Christmas extravaganza 2013! Claire from A Little Claireification is hosting a fun Christmas in July series this week, so in honor of her series I’m sharing 11 handmade Christmas crafts with y’all today!
1. We got married in February 2012, and I made a fancy, “D” Christmas wreath for our first Christmas, awwww so cute!
2. Hosting a Christmas gathering… whip up this bad boy in 10 minutess or less and for only 5 bucks! Can you guess what the DIY table runner is made out of?
3. Cash is king, but borring to give! Here are 16 creative ways to give money as a gift.
6. One of my faves… plastic bag pom pom’s for gifts!
7. This one is perfect for June since you need to start saving bottle caps, then come November you could make a giant bottle cap Christmas tree!
8. Did you know that snowmen can be made out of anything, not just snow. Rocks, socks, bubble wrap, heck you can turn your white fridge into a festive winter craft! Here are 48 clever snowman crafts!
11. This is another favorite Christmas craft that my mom and I did together… giant pot soliders that giard her front door!
And now for a fancy BIG giveaway..! Enter to WIN $100 and get a head start on your a Rafflecopter giveaway