Need some last minute homemade Halloween costumes? I’ve got you covrered! The following 11 costumes can be put together in 3o minutes or less with things you probably have one hand.
1. American Idol contestant costume– You can wear what you’re wearing to work and just print out the Golden Ticket and your American Idol contestant number!
2. Tourist costume– The fanny packs, camera, passport around the neck, sneakers and tall socks, and hat are essential for the tourist costume!
3. Old man or woman costume– We happen to have everything on hand for the grandpa costume, but you might need to make a quick run to Godo Will for some fancy grandpa plaid pants, ha!
4. Stick figure costume– Check out her post with details about a whole family of stick figures! White clothes and black electrical tape are the key ingredients to this homemade Halloween costume!
5. Hashtag costume– Here is a super simple costume… #SimpleCostume! All you need is white pasteboard, sharpie, and a way to hang it!
6. Flo the Progressive Girl– Gotta have the white apron, I love insurance button and a “Flo” name tag!
7. Crazy cat lady costume– You might not have all of these items on hand, but a quick trip to Good Will and you’ll be set! I promise Good Will won’t be out of old lady dresses, ha!
8. Lady bug costume– All you need is a red dress, black felt and lady bug wings. You can find the wings for cheap at any Halloween store.
9. Words with Friends– You’ll need a few friends to play with you (pun intended!) But, it’s super easy to make!
10. Waldo Costumes– The red and white striped shirt and hat is a must. A camera around the neck would be good to!
11. Bank robbers– Black and white striped shirts, black pants, black beanies, mask and of course a money bag for all of your stolen loot!