You know I get excited about Halloween! Remember our family of 3 costume last year? And this year I will have a crawler… oh the possibilities! So, I’ve never actually attended a trunk or treat event, but it looks so fun! I’ve gathered up 31 super creative trunk or treat ideas! Check it out…
31 Trunk or Treat Ideas
1. I love how simple, yet awesome this mouth turned out. Red butcher paper and white poster board is all you need to re-create this mouth trunk masterpeice. Image via Manhattan Dental Care.
5. The key elements to an awesome slumber party trunk or treat are bean bags, blankets, pillows, robes, and popcorn!
6. Sweet shoppe (Image via Rand Adams)
7. This Cookie Monster trunk or treat was built with 1/2 inch PVC pipe and then blue fabric was stretched around the frame with zip ties, velcro and duct tape. It’s adorable! More details at Quotes of a Boy Mom.
8. Noah’s Ark
9. If you’re looking for the easiest trunk or treat idea out there, I give you “I Spy”! Raid the kiddos rooms and stuff your trunk with dolls, balls, and toys galore. Craft up a fancy sign that says “I Spy” and tape it to the top. Bam. You won trunk or treat! Image via Trunk or Treat Decorating.
12. Who would have thought to turn your minivan into a toaster! Best part? Bacon and egg costume would be perfect! Image via Rand Adams. 13. Smurfs
15. Charlie Brown and the great pumpkin patch.
16. Here is another super simple trunk or treat idea, just add a tent to the back of your van! Then, make a fake fire with sticks and tissue paper and place the bowl of candy in the center of the fire! Find more details over at Jeannie Marie and Company. 17. Treasure chest 18. Jonah and the whale 19. Rock n’ roll 20. Dragons, Knights, and Queens 21. Crime scene and CSI 22. Hippies 23. Mummy
24. How fun is this Egyptian themed trunk or treat? I love that the pumpkin is carved and used as the head of the Sphynx! (Image via Flickr.)25. Mary Poppins 26. Bath time 27. Grease 28. Spider web 29. Jail 30. Angry birds 31. Candy Land
So, have you ever attended a trunk or treat? Or just decorated your car for Halloween for fun? I’d love to hear…
If you’re looking for more Halloween inspiration, don’t miss these posts: