Have you heard about the baby sprinkle phenomenon happening these days? Instead of having a big ol’ baby shower for your 2nd bambino, you have a small shower, you know, just a light sprinkle! I think it’s nice to honor the mama with a small celebration and a few new goodies for her little one on the way. I posted about the new trend of baby sprinkle’s on C.R.A.F.T. facebook, and there were certainly mixed opinions! Whether you think a baby shower for the 2nd kiddo is a yay or nay, here are some cute baby sprinkle party ideas that could even be used at a regular ol’ baby shower!
If you’re interested here are the deets from my 3 baby showers:
- B is for Baby, books, and brunch
- Black and white baby shower
- Modern twinkle twinkle little star shower
1. Sprinkle desert table complete with clear ornaments as rain drops and grass sod!
2. Baby sprinkle party favors: “Thanks for dropping by” lemon drops
3. Donut bar (with lots of sprinkles)
5. Display treats in rain boots
10. Sprinkle popcorn
12. Sprinkled filled vase & candles
13. Easy DIY sprinkle cake
15. Printable baby sprinkle seed packet
17. Paint sprinkled popsicle stick table runner
20. Salad sprinkles
Pretty cute, huh? How do you feel about the baby sprinkle trend for the 2nd kiddo? I’d love to hear… Oh and tomorrow I will be sharing the 15 tips I’ve learned about caring for newborns in the last 3 weeks!
+ here are 3 more fun baby related posts:
6 really awesome baby shower games
Leave A Reply!