Have you heard about the baby sprinkle phenomenon happening these days? Instead of having a big ol’ baby shower for your 2nd bambino, you have a small shower, you know, just a light sprinkle! I think it’s nice to honor the mama with a small celebration and a few new goodies for her little one on the way. I posted about the new trend of baby sprinkle’s on C.R.A.F.T. facebook, and there were certainly mixed opinions! Whether you think a baby shower for the 2nd kiddo is a yay or nay, here are some cute baby sprinkle party ideas that could even be used at a regular ol’ baby shower!
If you’re interested here are the deets from my 3 baby showers:
- B is for Baby, books, and brunch
- Black and white baby shower
- Modern twinkle twinkle little star shower
1. Sprinkle desert table complete with clear ornaments as rain drops and grass sod!
2. Baby sprinkle party favors: “Thanks for dropping by” lemon drops
3. Donut bar (with lots of sprinkles)
5. Display treats in rain boots
Oringially via Partypantsri.com
10. Sprinkle popcorn
12. Sprinkled filled vase & candles
20. Salad sprinkles
Pretty cute, huh? How do you feel about the baby sprinkle trend for the 2nd kiddo? I’d love to hear… Oh and tomorrow I will be sharing the 15 tips I’ve learned about caring for newborns in the last 3 weeks!
+ here are 3 more fun baby related posts: