Happy Friday night, y’all!
The heart day countdown is on… only 6 days left until Valentines Day! Haven’t made your heart day cards yet? No worries, get the kiddos to help you this weekend and use one of these 13 free printable Valentines day cards below! 7 of the 13 printables are for non candy love day treats including: highlighters, gold fish, apples, crayons, apple sauce, coffee and joke cards! If you’re looking for more healthy options check out this list of 63 non candy Valentines Day ideas. Oh and here are 100 more clever valentines day sayings paired with small treats! Enjoy!
Click on the bolded links to get the free printables!
1. Don’t ever change from C.R.A.F.T.
2. You’re the highlight of my day from C.R.A.F.T.
3. Valentine, you float my boat from That’s what Che Said
4. You’re o”fish”ally an awesome friend from C.R.A.F.T.
5. You send my heart into orbit from Nellie Bellie
7. You’re the apple of my eye from Dimple Prints
8. You color my world, Valentine from Cherished Bliss
9. You’re a great catch from 52 Mantles
10. I love you to the moon and back from C.R.A.F.T.
11. You’re awesome sauce from Delia Creates
12. Thank you for keeping me grounded from C.R.A.F.T.
13. Valentines day jokes from 733
Do you know what Valentine your kiddos are using this year? Are you buying or making ’em this year? I’d love to hear…
PS: Here are 8 more free, printable Valentine cards from last years Share the Love series!
Leave A Reply!