2014 is almost here, y’all! 2014 also means I have t-minus 10 weeks until baby is scheduled to arrive… ahh! I thought it would be fun to share the top 10 most popular C.R.A.F.T. posts of 2013 + a few extra blog deets. I did the same thing in 2011 and 2012.
The number one most viewed post on C.R.A.F.T. in 2013 was…
1. 29 DIY adult Halloween costumes (1.1 million page views) This was also the #1 viewed post in 2012. This post has been pinned 476,000 times. Wowza. Thank you, Pinterest, and Halloween costume lovers everywhere!
2. 16 Party bar ideas (440,000 page views) This was the #4 most viewed post in 2012.
8. 28 Unique guest book ideas (146,000) This post was #8 on last years list too!
9. 36 Homemade animal Halloween costumes (142,000 page views)
10. 18 Easy DIY adult costumes (120,000 page views)
And there you have it, the top 10 most viewed posts on C.R.A.F.T. in 2013! Last year I also did a post with my favorite C.R.A.F.T. posts of 2012. I’m working on that one again! Do you have a favorite C.R.A.F.T. post or project? I must say, my favorite post this year was spilling the baby beans or sharing our new house in Austin with y’all! Finding a place to live was such a relief! My favorite projects of 2012 would have to be my giant peace wreath and laying the ground work for the black and white nursery! Thank you for reading C.R.A.F.T. Seriously, I want to squeeze you! Cheers to a happy, healthy, and safe 2014!