Valentines Day is only 4 days away and today is the last day of Share the Love on C.R.A.F.T., which means it’s time to see all 12 ideas clever, heart days ideas in one place! The big ol’ school party is likely on Friday. Not to worry, here are 12 free printable Valentines Day cards that are (easy!) and perfect for the classroom, friend, or significant other! If you need even more ideas, check out this list of 150+ cheesy sayings paired with small treats. Oh and here are the Share the Love series from the past:
Click on the bolded link to get the free printable valentine:
1. Some Bunny Loves Being Your Friend – Bunny Grahams
2. You’re Dino-Mite – Plastic Dinosaurs
3. It’s No Stretch Being Your Friend – Stretch hearts
4. I like the Way You Roll – Bouncy Balls
5. You Make My Heart Glow – Glow Sticks
6. I Couldn’t Like You S’more – S’mores
7. You’re My Main Squeeze, Valentine – Oranges
8. Read My Lips, I’m Yours – Lip Gloss
9. Donut You Know I Like You a Hole Bunch – Donuts
10. We Make a Great Pear – Pears
11. Just Like Hot Cocoa, You Melt My Heart – Hot Cocoa
12. You’re O So Special To Me – Cheerios
Oh and if you are looking for adult Valentine ideas, I’ve got 7 fun valentines day cards for adults! Things like lottery tickets, wine, sewing kits, and coffee! Happy heart day!
Comments & Reviews
Any good ideas for a valentine phrase for one of those magic wash cloths that start out small, then get big in the water? I found a bunch of cute ones, and am giving them out for my son’s daycare valentine. Please email me if you have any ideas!! I appreciate it!!!!
Jamie Dorobek says
That’s such a fun idea! I bet the kids will love those 🙂 What about… “Love is magical!”
Aww, I love these cards! Thanks for sharing, I’m gonna try to make som of them and surprise my husband, I likes Sunny Bunny )))
Marko Zupanic says
your valentine’s day card are cute 😉 thank you
Your most welcome! I love making these! If you want to hook up sometime, let me know!