2016 is right around the corner! Crazy freakin’ town. And I’m about to be a mama to 2 little nuggets, ahh! And this blog thang will be six years old in February. And I wrote a book in 2015! And this month C.R.A.F.T. has been my full time job for 4 years! Wowzers. Blogging is a crazy (awesome!) thing, I tell everyone to start a blog about something they are passionate about. I mean why the heck not? A fun fact, C.R.A.F.T. had 6 million page views in 2015. 6 million?! This may sound ridiculous, but this is news to me, ha! I just don’t look at the numbers that closely. I do my best, post what I love, and cross my fingers that y’all love it too. Ok fine, and I post on social media like a crazy person, but who doesn’t these days?
1. DIY Adult Costumes (687,000 page views): This has been the most viewed post on C.R.A.F.T. four years in a row now! Wowzers. I’m happy to know that I am not alone in my love for DIY costume making for adults!
2. 100+ Clever Valentine Day Sayings (312,000 page views): This post was #2 on the list in 2014 and #3 on the list in 2013! Also happy to hear that others love cheesy sayings! I’m excited to get the cheesy sayings brewing for the Share the Love 2016. (Here’s Share the Love 2013, Share the Love 2014, and Share the Love 2015)
3. Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas (277,000 page views): This post was not on last year’s list, but it does involve really awesome costumes for inanimate objects which I kind of love. Can you believe that I have never actually been to a trunk or treat?!
4. 59 Hand and Footprint Art Ideas (173,000 page views): This post has stayed steady in the top 5, 4 years in a row. I mean who doesn’t love a good hand and foot print craft to show off those tiny fingers and toes?
5. Wrapping Christmas Money (168,000 page views): This post moved up from 8th place to 5th place in 2015! Cash is king, I guess!
7. How to Fix a Broken iPhone Screen (122,000 page views): I think it is pretty interesting that this post is still so alive! I mean this post is from April 2011, but clearly folks are still shattering screens and DIY-ing them! And just for the record, Andy is still a pro at fixing screens, even on the new versions. Oh and here is the the how to fix your shattered iPad screen post.
8. 15 Things I’ve Learned About Newborns (115,000 page views): This post moved up from #14 in 2014 to #8 this year. I need go back over this one! I can’t believe I’m about to embark on the newborn adventure soon, I need to read up, ha!
9. Unique Guest Book Ideas (101,000 page views) #12 on the list in 2014, this post moved up a few slots in 2015! The donut you see below is from a cute sprinkle I hosted for my friend, Annie.
10. Party Bar Ideas (100,000 page views)
And just for fun, here are the next 5 most viewed posts in 2015!
11. Tie Dye Nails
Thank you for hanging out with me and C.R.A.F.T. this year! Cheers to a happy, healthy 2016! Oh and I’ll be back sometime soon with a 2015 Year in Review post! (Here’s 2014 in review if you’re interested!)