Hello 2017! I’m 6 days late with that proclamation, but that basically sums up my life these days, always late and usually excited! This little blog of mine will be 7 years old in February. I started it back in 2010 while I was a high school special education teacher when I was single and kidless. Look at me know! I feel so adult these days, ha! (Maxwell’s birth story and Mila’s birth story.)
Top 15 C.R.A.F.T. posts of 2016:
1. 44 diy adult costumes: 361,782 page views–This post now ranks as most viewed post on C.R.A.F.T. for 5 years in a row! I heart Halloween costumes too, y’all. Did you see my baby koala and tree costumes this year? We had a total of 4 Halloween costume changes in 2016.
2. 100 clever valentine day sayings: 243,651 page views–This post has held the #2 spot for 3 years in a row now! I love lists and cheesy sayings, so I’m a big fan of this post too! And not to worry, the cheesy Valentine goodness will be happening again this year! Fingers crossed I get it together for next week. (Here’s Share the Love 2013, Share the Love 2014, Share the Love 2015, and Share the Love 2016.) Last year, I even did a few Valentines just for teachers, this one is my “beary” favorite, ha! Free printables galore.
3. 23 Creative Ways to Wrap Christmas Money: 81,000 page views– This post moved up from 5th to 3rd place this year! I whipped out the cheesy sayings and came up with 3 more clever ways to give cash as a gift. The toilet paper was a winner at my families annual white elephant gift exchange!
4. 25 unique guest book ideas: 78,867 page views– Guest books moved up from 9 to 4 on the most viewed list this year! One of my favorite guest books ideas for a baby shower is this doodle in a person printable!
5. 25 Gender reveal party ideas: 71,800 page views– Gender reveal party ideas has been in the top 10 posts for 3 years in a row now! Do y’all remember my piñata reveal for Max and the paint filled egg throwing reveal for Mila?
6. Free things to do in NYC: I love New York City and feel thankful to have lived in the big apple for one year after college. My bestie still lives there so luckily we get to visit fairly often. Max has already been twice! Interesting to note, that this post did not even make the top 15 list last year.
7. 16 Party Bar Ideas: Party bars are such a fun way to feed a crew, it’s not surprise that this is post has been in the top 10 since 2012! If you love party bars, here are 24 more food station ideas!
8. 59 Hand and footprint projects: This post has been in the top 10 for 5 years in a row! Hand, foot, and fingerprint art is always a winner! This sweet ornament adorned our baby friendly tree for the 2nd year in a row.
9. 15 Things I’ve learned about newborns: This post moved down 1 notch from #9 to #8. If you’ve got a baby on the way, you don’t want to miss it. Who knew that blue line on the diaper meant something?!
Thank you so much for hanging out with me on C.R.A.F.T. over there years! Cheers to 2017!